Less than a month away from Christmas with two teens in the house. That means figuring out what to get them! So I have compiled 9 great gift ideas for your teens based on past and present requests from mine. The list below is a good mix for both boy and girl teens.
When my kids were young I remember filling up the base of our Christmas tree with multiple gifts. I think that my kids were more excited by just seeing how many gifts they received, then what they actually got.
Today they have become more specific on what they want, or what they like. They would rather receive one or two gifts on specific things. These items can also get a little bit more expensive, then the toys they received as kids. So below are 9 great gift ideas for your teens who are not so easy to shop for.
My blog periodically contains affiliate links meaning that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Purchases made through them are greatly appreciated.
- Apple AirPods Pro
- The Reversible Mat 5mm
- Tova Colorpop Monogram Pendant Necklace
- Harry’s Holiday Gift Set with Limited Edition Fleece Red Truman Razor
- Hydro Flask Water Bottle
- Scratch The World Travel Map
- madewell Wool Texting Gloves
- Waterproof backpack
- Escape Room The Game
- First item, the Apple Airpods have now become a staple, I even splurged and bought myself a pair!
2. The Reversible mat from Lululemon will help to inspire in style!
3. Anthroplogie has the cutest letter necklaces that are trending at the moment. As a designer (you can read about my background here) I need to always be aware of what is trending. What teen girl doesn’t like a little trinket?
4. For any teen boy, Harrys has a subscription based program on their website. My son loves his and it has helped get him into a more regimented grooming schedule. Not only do they have a monthly razor club, but Connor loves all the other facial and body products.
5. In our house we try to only use refillable water bottles. This hydroflask was a game changer for my daughter Emma when she would travel. She would bring it empty, then fill it once she went past security. Then once she arrived at her destination always had access to carrying water with her.
6. For the teen that loves to travel! Before 2020, Emma loved to travel, she has been to more countries then most by 18. This scratch the world Map has been a fun interactive piece of wall art that has tracked her progress.
Madewell has some really great products, and as Emma’s cellphone has become an extension of her hands, so these gloves are a great idea for the cold winter days ahead.
Mark Ryden makes this great all weather waterproof backpack. Connor uses this for school and for weekend trips when he visits his college friends, because its waterproof he never worries about his laptop getting wet.
This last item is a take on the actual escape rooms that have popped up in the last few years. Because of the current limited restrictions this Escape room game can be a Fun activity with friends or family.