Note: My blog periodically contains affiliate links meaning that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Purchases made through them are greatly appreciated.
DECORATIVE THROW PILLOWS
Below are my picks for beautiful decorative throw pillows any indoor space. This is helpful if you aren’t up to the decorative throw pillow diy challenge. So many pretty patterns, shapes and colors to choose from! I love looking through selections of home decor pillows for inspiration for on future decorative pillow DIY projects.
Decorative Throw Pillow Choices
You can spend endless hours looking through the selections that are out there for Decorative Throw Pillows for The Couch. Below I made a list of my top retailer choices. Check out below!
- Crate and Barrel
First, is to consider your color scheme, and look of your room. My living room look was done in neutrals with a pop of aqua to emit a beach feel, which makes sense for me since I live close to the beach. This will help when choosing what decorative pillow or pillows that will work best for your room.
ANTHROPOLOGIE-Decorative throw pillows
What can I say? this is my absolute favorite store! The decorative throw pillows for the couch are super pretty and unique. The variety is amazing and will fit so many looks. Check out these bold beautiful decorative pillows that will add a designer element to your living space.
1.Textured Luciana Pillow 2. Luxe Faux Fur Pillow 3. Woven Silk Pillow 4. Embroidered Blossoms Pillow 5. Textured Wilder Pillow 6. Embroidered Farrah Pillow
- Textured Luciana Pillow– Fun textured pattern that can add some dimension and color to your couch.
- Luxe Faux Fur Pillow– Super softest pillow ever, this faux fur accent features a texture for an extra-plush feel.
- Woven Silk Pillow– Crafted of natural silk, this decorative pillow features an intricate blend of unique color, sheen, and texture will give you that pop of color.
- Embroidered Blossoms Pillow– Oversized florals stitched in textured crewelwork for a vintage-meets-modern accent to your decor.
- Textured Wilder Pillow– Featuring textured fringed trim, this decorative pillow lends a boho touch to every bed and couch.
- Embroidered Farrah Pillow– this black and white pattern lends itself to a modern twist on a floral design
WAYFAIR– decorative pillows for the couch
Lots of fun bold statement pillows that can be year round or seasonal to switch up your look.
- Joslyn Chevron Striped Cotton Throw Pillow 2. Martz Rectangular Cotton Pillow Cover and Insert 3.Creasman Rectangular Cotton Pillow Cover & Insert 4. Hello Fall Square Pillow Cover & Insert. 5. Alisa Reindeer Head Lumbar Pillow 6. Rectangular Cotton Pillow Cover & Insert
- Joslyn Chevron Striped Cotton Throw Pillow-Striped Cotton Throw Pillow adds a statement pattern and fun texture & colors
- Martz Rectangular Cotton Pillow Cover and Insert-This is the timeless color that will complement almost any décor.
- Creasman Rectangular Cotton Pillow Cover & Insert– a solid-hued face accented with cotton dhurrie (a heavy, thick weave) plus hand-applied tufting and tassels on each edge.
- Hello Fall Square Pillow Cover & Insert– Who doesn’t love to be reminded?
- Alisa Reindeer Head Lumbar Pillow– This cool chic cabin motif is super cool!
- Rectangular Cotton Pillow Cover & Insert– rows of multicolor yarn adds a pop of color
CRATE & BARREL– Decorative Pillows
Lots of earthy boho feeling pillows from Crate and barrel. Take any of these thrpw pillows and transform your space easily into a clean modern look.
- Shearling Decorative Sphere Pillow 2. Textured Cotton Deep Indigo Plaid Pillow Cover 3. Grey Faux Fur Throw Pillow Cover 4. Geometric Camel Tan Kilim Pillow Cover 5. Amber Kilim Throw Pillow Cover. 6. Geometric Ink Black Kilim Pillow Cover
- Beige Shearling Decorative Sphere Pillow by Athena Calderone-serves as a beautiful decorative element on a statement chair, bed or sofa.
- Textured Cotton Deep Indigo Plaid Pillow Cover-Cotton-and-wool yarn stitches up a textured plaid that plays up the yarn’s variegated tones of deep blue, while the weave’s high-low construction gives the geometric pattern extra dimension and an intriguing hand.
- Grey Faux Fur Throw Pillow Cover 23″x23″-faux fur pillows as cozy and luxe as the real thing. Comes in three colors cream, grey and caramel.
- Geometric Camel Tan Kilim Pillow Cover– Stepped swaths of creamy tan and terracotta activate the creamy negative space between them on our kilim pillow cover. Handwoven by skilled artisans, the asymmetrical design realized in chunky, variegated wool yarns brings a dynamic look and serious coziness to your sofa, chaise or bed
- Amber Kilim Throw Pillow Cover-Made of a cotton-wool blend, the deep orange pillow serves up softness and texture on a sofa or armchair. Reverse side is solid for two looks.
- Geometric Ink Black Kilim Pillow Cover-graphite grey and inky black activate the white negative space between them on our kilim pillow cover.
TARGET– Decorative Pillow picks
Target is such a great go to store and is always trend right. Love these cable knot pillows which are so cozy for the Autumn season.
- Cable Knit Throw Pillow 2. Color Block Square Throw Pillow 3. Oversize Lumbar Woven Global Pillow. 4. Velvet Throw Pillow with Tassels 5. Tufted Ombre Striped Square Throw Pillow
- Cable Knit Throw Pillow-Lend an extra layer of texture and style to your living area with this Cable Knit Throw Pillow
- Color Block Square Throw Pillow– Add a bold splash of color to your space with the Colorblock Square Throw Pillow
- Oversize Lumbar Woven Global Pillow-Woven lumbar toss pillow adds earthy flair to your home decor. Global-inspired pattern adds a layer of subtle texture to your furniture
- Velvet Throw Pillow with Tassels– Solid hue is easy to pair with variety of decor styles, Solid which will lend itself to layering with other pillows for a complete look.
- Tufted Ombre Striped Square Throw Pillow– Ombre color scheme of beige and yellow, and features tufted broken stripes for textural style.
How to buy correct insert sizes for your decorative pillow covers.
Not all decorative pillows come with inserts. Take a look at what you are buying and make sure that it is a whole pillow or just a decorative pillow cover.
How much bigger should a pillow insert be than the cover?
When buying any decorative pillow covers it is important to buy the correct pillow insert. Rule of thumb is to always buy an insert larger than the pillow cover. The size should be 2″ larger than the actual cover. So for instance if you are buying a 16″x16″ pillow cover, your insert should be 18″x18′.
This will ensure a plumper pillow and not one that looks flat.
Keep checking back for additional posts in my home goods section for home decor looks and additional home decor DIY posts. I look forward to seeing you!
- 24 Acrylic Knobs And Pulls That Will Transform any Furniture
- How To Decorate Floating Shelves
- Candles In Vintage Glassware that you will love!
Thanks for stopping by!
Leave a Reply