My blog periodically contains affiliate links meaning that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Purchases made through them are greatly appreciated.
Each month for the year I have created an inspirational calendar for download. So this will help keep us in a good frame of mind. Below is a Free Calendar Download For The Month Of February To Inspire You. I hope you enjoy!
Theme for February download
Yes you guessed it! it’s all about Love and self caring! What better month to do this in? We are in the middle of dreary winter months and need to inspire ourselves with good self love and caring. Check out my latest post here on self caring for Valentines day.
Scroll down to find the calendar perfect for your needs!
You can instantly download these Free Calendar Download For The Month Of February from this post and please feel free to print out as many as you need for your personal use or make as a gift. This is for personal use only and cannot be resold.
Download your February calendar pages
Just hit the link below and you will instantly download a pdf of the Free Calendar Download For The Month Of February with quotes for each day. Once you download, print on paper. I always suggest Epson presentation paper, for better quality. Then with either a scissor or a paper trimmer, cut out all the squares. Convenient hole punch guides are at top, simply use a hole punch and thread with some ribbon or yarn. Stick on a bulletin board for daily Inspiration!
When printing your January calendar with inspirational quotes, my suggestion is to print landscape so that each box will print out 3 3/4″ by 3 3/4″
This calendar can be printed out and used over and over! So just print and you have an instant calendar to use!
How to assemble your Free Calendar Download For The Month Of February
All you need to do is download from the download button, and follow these easy instructions
- Once downloaded, decide on paper quality. You can use regular printer paper, or go for something a little more custom, you decide!
- Cut each box out along lines, so that you have each day cut out separately
- Using the circles on top, use a hole puncher, They are all aligned so each square calendar day will sit perfectly on top of one another.
- Pick out a pretty ribbon or yarn. I chose white for this month. Thread your ribbon through the hole in front and finish off with a knot. then bring to the other side and thread and add another knot.
- tack up the loop on top or cut into a bow. There you have it! your printable Inspirational February Calendar ready to go.
- I tacked it to my bulletin board in front of my work space for good visual access. Each day take a read and remember how important we are.
Supplies Monthly Calendars
- Printer- This Epson printer is on my list as my next purchase. Epson makes great printers.
- Epson makes a really nice presentation paper. This can make a world of difference in your print quality. so keep this in mind.
- PILOT Razor Point Fine Line Marker Stick Pens– perfect to write events, holidays on your calendars. Love the ultra thin point for writing.
- Fiskars SureCut Portable Trimmer perfect for trimming down any paper to the size you need. I love this for my inspirational calendar, trims perfect squares.
- 1- Hole Punch, 5 Sheet Capacity, Silver – perfect to use on the premade holes on the monthly inspirational calendar. Because each one is aligned, all you need to do is punch and thread.
- Satin Ribbon– You can use any ribbon you may have, I love to use a different color ribbon for each month that I put together.
Check out the individual February Calendar pages below
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
- You are free, you are powerful, you are good, you are love, you have value you have purpose. All is well.
- In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.
- It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.
- Accept yourself,love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.
- Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.
- Love yourself first and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
- Self- compassion is simply giving the same kindness to ourselves that we would give to others.
- Love yourself and the rest will follow.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
- By doing what we love, you inspire and awaken the heart of others.
- Be faithful to that which exists within yourself.
- If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.
- To fall in love with yourself is the first secret of happiness.
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
- Once you are real you can’t be ugly, except to people who don’t understand.
Additional February calendar pages
- Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.
- Don’t waste your love on somebody, who doesn’t value it.
- When you say “yes” to others make sure you are not saying “no” to yourself.
- Be patient with yourself. Self- growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
- Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
- You are made from love, of love, for love. So… speak to yourself like you would someone you love.
- How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m Possible’!
- Love yourself unconditionally, just as you love those closest to you despite their faults.
- What if you simply devoted this year to loving yourself more?
Accessories to compliment your work space
- Scout Suede Journal– perfect to write down your daily goals.
- Voluspa Roses Embossed Jar Candle-I am obsessed with this brand!
- Make your own Magic Mug– A reminder for each day while you sip your coffee
- USB Candle Lighter– Handy lighter to light a beautiful scented candle at your desk
- Bumblebee Accent Lamp– Add character, and extra light! to your work space.
- Lizzie Vase– Beauty is all around us so why not add some flowers to your space?
- Codify Pencil Holder– Keep all your writing accessories in one place for easy access
- Marbleized Wall Clock– Schedule your day, and keep to it!
Check out some related posts below and enjoy!
What inspires you? What will you do for the month of February for self care and love? Share in your comments!