This post I share some fun valentines day clothes for kids. We now have Valentines day to look forward to! With this comes some great valentines day clothes that we can find from a selection of retailers. Check out my past posts here on apparel for some additional categories and trends!
Table of Contents
Valentine’s day clothes for kids
My blog periodically contains affiliate links meaning that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Purchases made through them are greatly appreciated.
Retailers with Fun Valentines day clothes for kids
There is a short window of selling for retailers for seasonal clothes. Valentines day being one of them.
- Gap– Has fun valentines day clothes for baby, toddler boy and girl through size 16 for girl. What I love about their seasonal Valentines day selection is that the styles are a little bit more versatile and can be worn well after this day.
- Ruffle Plaid Dress- coordinates well with the toddler plaid boys shirt. Great for photos.
- Heart Socks (4-Pack)- metallic hearts to keep these socks super cute
- Mockneck Sweater– This cute sweater comes in pink, oatmeal and a stripe. Super cute to wear all winer long.
- Velvet Flare Jeans– Very on trend in this silhouette. With an adjustable waistband.
- Ballet Flats– These Mary Jane-inspired shoes come in classic black, red, and metallic silver.
- Poplin Plaid Shirt– 3 different plaids, but this one is perfect for seasonal family photos.
- Original Straight Jeans– With roll-up cuff for a pop of red.
- Worker Boots– These rugged boots can be dressed up or dressed down for multiple uses.
- Plaid Tiered Dress Set– Plaid bow to tie back to this family plaid dress for Valentine’s day.
- Baby Flannel Outfit Set– This set matches the older brother and sister plaid styles.
- Velvet Smocked Outfit Set– this velour set complements all the other styles and can be used far after Valentine’s day has passed.
- Old Navy– Carries a lower price point than Gap. Great for Valentines day Graphic Tees! Also carries for baby through size 16 for girl.
- Mock-Neck Pullover Sweater – Made with a mix of cotton and recycled poly, super soft yarns.
- Printed Open-Front Cardigan– 100% cotton, made with super soft yarn.
- Metallic Embroidered Western Boots – Metallic faux leather with heart details.
- Ruffle-Tiered Tulle Tutu Skirt – Also comes in light pink. Great twirl effect
- Sherpa Top and Jogger Pants Set– Super cozy with a fun heart pattern.
- Valentine’s Mickey Mouse Graphic T-Shirt– Super soft and made from Cotton and polyester.
- Long-Sleeve Heart-Print Bodysuit – Graphic print pair with a legging or a skirt
- Long-Sleeve Fit & Flare Dress 2-Pack– one print, one solid.
- Ankle Socks– 6-pack with cute Valentine’s day motifs.
- Target – They are always on trend for a great price point and have more in your face selection of Valentines day clothes for kids. They carry
- Cat and Jack make stylish and cute outfits. check out this one below.
This big girl dress style can be paired with toddler size for fun family dressing
For toddler boy, this Includes a button-down shirt, jeans with suspenders and a bow tie. Great value perfect for picture day and then separates can be used to make additional outfits.
Made in recycled poly, perfect for your gamer boy!
Sending by mail? Download these fun Valentine’s day care package labels to make a whole Valentine’s day celebration!
Valentine’s day clothing
As fun as Valentine’s day clothing for kids is, any of these pieces can be worn throughout the season… Spreading a little love!
Check out below for some additional posts you may like
- 19 Valentine’s Day Gifts For Kids That aren’t Chocolate
- Shopping for Kids Holiday Outfits
- Self Care During The Holidays and why this is so important
Thanks for stopping by!
this post is all about Valentine’s day clothes for kids