My blog periodically contains affiliate links meaning that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Purchases made through them are greatly appreciated.
Let’s talk about tie dye. In this post my trend alert is tie dye for spring. This trend is renewed for this upcoming season. Tie dye has a current awareness that can be found not only on the fashion runway at the moment, but also across retailers.
Above is small sample of designers that are showing tie dye in their spring 2021 ready to wear collections. Christian Dior, Gabriella Hearst, Tom Ford, & Matty Bovan are just some of the examples.
Where tie dye trend can be found
As a designer I am constantly looking at the trends. You can read about my last trend alert here. I scour the runway, retailers and see what people are wearing. I then translate that into my children’s wear design. For this upcoming spring season the trend alert is tie dye for spring!
My current list of retailers showing tie dye
Below is just a small list of retailers that I chose for this post. There are many more retailers selling tie dye for spring, however the list would be too long. My latest obsession for this tie dye trend can be found from some of these select retailers below:
- Madewell– Is an amazing company that is a little more pricey, however they are a conscious company with community give back.
- Bloomingdales– upscaled department store with some great tie dye choices. Their selection includes men, women, teens, kids and babies.
- Nordstroms– Similar to Bloomingdales also with a wide selection. Take a look! Same as above, this retailer carries tie dye for men, women, teens, kids and babies as well.
- Urban Outfitters– always a fun, cool retailer with some good options for men.
- Kids’ Cozy Tie Dye Hoodie
- Kids’ Cozy Tie Dye Joggers
- Tiered Tie Dyed Dress
- Tie Dye Skinny Jean
- Girls’ Tie Dye Balloon Sleeve Top
- Tie-Dye Ankle Socks
- Sneakers in Tie-Dye Print
Amazing small business showing tie dye
As much as I love to share this tie dye trend on a retail level, anyone who knows me knows how much I love all the DIY, one of a kind products. As a designer I love to share individuals who are doing an amazing job with this tie dye trend.
Check out Love Laurie’s Tie dye designs
Love Laurie on instagram has been doing tie dye for years. She is inspired by her cute grandkids. Laurie has done this amazing job of outfitting them! Check out more of her creations here. She is super busy with this tie dye trend. Not only does create for baby apparel, baby blankets, but also kids, womens and mens. This is why I chose to feature her shop on my post, because of her wide range of sizes and looks. So much fun!
Take a look at some additional tie dye styles for spring. Happy shopping!
So whether you are shopping the runway, high end retailers, mid tier retailers, or smaller businesses you will find tie dye this season. This trend is not new, however it is strong for this upcoming spring season and can be found in many colors and designs. We all need a little fun for for Spring 2021!
Leave a Reply