In this post I share some really fun Valentine’s day gift for kids. Valentine’s day is all about love and chocolate, but I decided to “get creative” and do non food valentines days gifts for kids that were extra special! These gift invoke a feeling of love and creativity and will last a lot longer than a bag of candy or a box of chocolates. I wish they had such innovative gifts when my kids were younger.
Valentine’s day gifts for kids
My blog periodically contains affiliate links meaning that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Purchases made through them are greatly appreciated.
I have been spending this last few weeks, with posts on Valentines day. This is such a beautiful day, to share with your loved ones. You can check out my Valentines day gifts for her here. Or if you want to, you can check out my free Valentines day printables here. I hope you enoy !
Valentine’s day gift for kids- MAISONETTE
Maisonette is a great go to online kids boutique. I use this alot as one of my research resources as a children’s wear designer. Not only does it have great European fashion, but it also has an upscaled selection of Valentine’s day gifts for kids. Check out these below for some fun ideas.
- Love from the hungry caterpillar-Magna-Tiles Structures Interactive Story Time set.
- Crochet Elephant with heart-Hand crocheted elephant toy. So Perfect for little hands. 3.5″ tall.
- I heart crayons-Erasable Crayons are heart shaped for hours of coloring
- Valentine’s Coloring Posters Give the gift of love to a creative child with this fun set of 2 coloring posters. Once colored in they make fabulous posters to decorate your child’s bedroom with.
- Piece Of My Heart Handmade Sidewalk Chalk– fun heart shaped chalk will give a child hours of fun
- Reasons Why We Love You Personalized book that will make any child feel special and loved.
- Magic Neon Puffy Pens– Check out these markers that come alive once you add heat.
- Pompom Unicorn Hair Clips-These six pretty pompom hair clips . They’re beautifully presented on a unicorn design card, so make a colorful Valentine’s gift
- Valentine Puppy Pillow, Pink– Hand-loomed pillow with hand-crocheted puppy. Made with love for your little Valentine. 6.5″ x 9″. Great little accessory for the bed.
Valentine’s Day gifts ideas UNCOMMON GOODS
Exactly that! This sight has some very interesting items. Their Valentine’s day gifts are definitely uncommon! I could spend hours on this site. They have some really good Valentines day gifts for adults as well.
- Heart Shaped Surprise Ball-Layers of crepe paper ribbon conceal a core filled with retro-inspired trinkets! So much fun to unwrap.
- Gemstone Sensor Nightlights-These gemstone nightlights sense when to turn on and back off.
- Color Changing Cinema Lightbox– Picture your favorite phrase in bright, color-changing lights. Change out the phrases depending on the day.
- Color-In Positivity Pajamas– so sleep happily and dream sweetly after coloring in on these soft and encouraging jammies.
- Love Bug Jewelry Gifting Kit-Nothing beats showing off something you’ve created, enough tassels, beads, clasps, and chain to make about 4 necklaces, 8 bracelets, or a combination of the two.
Jane is another online source that has a big selection for everoyone in the family. Below are some unique Valentine’s day gifts for kids that can be personalized and diy’d!
- Valentine Scratch Off-Write something you love about your special someone in each circle then cover it with the scratch-off stickers.
- Personalized Valentine’s Day Paint Kit-These new Personalized Valentine’s Day Paint Kit Boxes from Trendy Mama Boutique are sure to put a smile on your little Valentine’s face.
- DIY Valentines Gnome Kit & Valentines Gnome-Fun DIY kit
- Personalized “A Promise To You” Children’s Book-A beautifully illustrated personalized book filled with love
- Valentine’s Day Love Bug Magnets Craft Kit- Fun craft to do with your child and have love bugs for the year!
Download these free Valentines day tags for an instant gift! Because us moms need a little fun as well.
I hope you found this post helpful and a good resource! Check out some additional ones you may find interesting.
- Easy Valentine Care Package Labels
- DIY Printable Baby Book Pages Perfect Gift For A Mom To Be
- Free Calendar Download For The Month Of February To Inspire You
Thanks for stopping by!
This post is all about Valentine’s day gifts for kids
Leave a Reply