My blog periodically contains affiliate links meaning that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Purchases made through them are greatly appreciated.
In this post I share some really fun Valentine’s day gift for kids. Valentine’s day is all about love and chocolate, but I decided to “get creative” and do non food valentines days gifts for kids that were extra special! These gift invoke a feeling of love and creativity and will last a lot longer than a box of chocolates. I wish they had such innovative gifts when my kids were younger.
I have been spending this last few weeks, with posts on Valentines day. This is such a beautiful day, to share with your loved ones. You can check out my Valentines day gifts for her here. Or if you want to, you can check out my free Valentines day printables here. I hope you enoy !
Maisonette is a great go to online kids boutique. I use this alot as one of my research resources as a children’s wear designer. Not only does it have great European fashion, but it also has an upscaled selection of Valentine’s day gifts for kids. Check out these below for some fun ideas.
- The dough much love bundle-With dough made from all natural, food-grade ingredients & colored with beets.
- Love from the hungry caterpillar-Magna-Tiles Structures Interactive Story Time set.
- Crochet Elephant with heart-Hand crocheted elephant toy. So Perfect for little hands. 3.5″ tall.
- My Art book of love-Features 35 full-page artworks of love in all its forms, accompanied by a brief and gentle read-aloud text.
- I heart crayons-Erasable Crayons are heart shaped
- xoxo bath balm gift set-Bath Balm Set is the perfect way to give the gift of love to be enjoyed in a relaxing bath!
- My fizzy Valentine 10 pack bat bomb set-Soothing vanilla aroma will have your child dreaming of parfaits and delicious baked treats.
Exactly that! This sight has some very interesting items. Their Valentine’s day gifts are definitely uncommon!
- Heart Shaped Surprise Ball-Layers of crepe paper ribbon conceal a core filled with retro-inspired trinkets!
- Gemstone Sensor Nightlights-These gemstone nightlights sense when to turn on and back off.
- Color Changing Cinema Lightbox– Picture your favorite phrase in bright, color-changing lights.
- Color-In Positivity Pajamas– so sleep happily and dream sweetly after coloring in on these soft and encouraging jammies.
Jane is another online source that has a big selection for everoyone in the family. Below are some unique Valentine’s day gifts for kids that can be personalized and diy’d!
- Valentine Scratch Off-Write something you love about your special someone in each circle then cover it with the scratch-off stickers.
- Personalized Valentine’s Day Paint Kit-These new Personalized Valentine’s Day Paint Kit Boxes from Trendy Mama Boutique are sure to put a smile on your little Valentine’s face.
- DIY Valentines Gnome Kit & Valentines Gnome-Fun DIY kit
- Personalized “A Promise To You” Children’s Book-A beautifully illustrated personalized book filled with love
- Valentine’s Day Bows– Cute bows to accent the day!
I hope you found this post helpful and a good resource! Let me know