My blog periodically contains affiliate links meaning that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Purchases made through them are greatly appreciated.
In this post I have compiled some fun Father’s day gifts that will be appreciated. Let’s tell our dads how much we enjoy them. I researched some fun and unique items for Father’s day this year.
What’s the perfect Father’s day gift?
If you ask any dad they will tell you that they do not need anything. This may be true but they don’t have everything they want. A thoughtful card, a prepared meal, something to use for the BBQ. All of these are great things to receive and are all appreciated. However, these fun Father’s day gift ideas will definitely be used and not something that will be shelved.
Why gifts on Father’s Day?
I love that we have a day to appreciate the men in our lives, especially dads. To spend this special day with our loved ones is a gift in itself. So this is a priceless gift in itself. However a little wrapped gift can really show our appreciation, and these fun gifts will be loved!
Fun Father’s Day gifts below
- Murder Mystery Jigsaw Puzzle Complete each 500 piece jigsaw to reveal the clues and solve the mystery. Fun family project!
- Nap Anywhere Pillow– Couch, hammock, desk, wall: Nap anywhere with a dual firmness cushion made from recycled plastic bottles. Dads will fully appreciate this pillow for their Sunday afternoon naps.
- Dad’s Pasta Making Class Sat 6/19 2:00pm EDT– Love this! a live class that dads can learn how to make pasta. Check out the link for a description of this upcoming class.
- Infuse & Pour Alcohol Kit– This at-home alcohol infusion kit helps you serve up seriously impressive cocktails. A fun hobby that can be a conversation piece for the next in house party.
- Personalized Giant Tumble Tower extra-large, personalized block stacking game is big fun. Perfect for outdoor parties for everyone for the summer.
- Gardener’s Tool Seat-For the gardner in your life. This lightweight steel and nylon garden stool combines the features of a tool bag and a folding chair. therefore, everything they need can be stored in this fun father’s day gift.
- Dad’s Playbook-Know a new dad? This game-changing book is filled with inspirational sports quotes for rookie dads.
Other ideas for Father’s day
Sometimes it’s not the bought gift, but the made or prepared one that is the most valued. Below are some additional ideas:
- Spa Treatment- yep, not just for women! Because everyone loves to be pampered, even a dad!
- Special treatment- I know I always appreciate when someone does something special for me. How about taking the garbage out, or cooking a special meal?
- Car wash- surprise him by taking his car to get washed, something that we always seem to put off.
- Tickets to an upcoming event such as a sporting event, or an art exhibit. So they can experience something fun and beautiful. Buy two and have a special day together.
Hope this list is helpful, or can give way to some thought starters of what can be fun Father’s day gifts that will be appreciated! You can check out all my other blog posts at Double Arrow Designs.