In this post I share 4 free Valentine’s day printables to help celebrate the day. Each one of them is themed after this day of love! They can each be used individually or together to theme out your Valentine’s day.
Table of Contents
Valentine’s day printable that is dimensional and can be personalized
The first free one of the 4 free Valentine’s day printables to help celebrate the day is a silhouette of a tree which has three famous sonnets typed inside to invoke romance into this lovely graphic. I created 4 hearts in 2 sizes that layer together.
- First, print out the valentine printable.
- Then cut out the tree and the four hearts. The size given is perfect to fit inside an 8×10 frame.
- You can either use regular copy paper or cardstock.
- Cut small pieces of cardboard that will be used as spacers under your tree and hearts. This will give you dimension.
- Turn the cut graphics face down, and use double stick tape or glue stick and add the cardboard pieces evenly around.
- Once this is is complete add double stick or glue stick on other side of cardboard spacers before turning tree over. Position on 8×10 white cardboard or paper.
- Before adding cardboard spacer on the smaller heart you can handwrite your couples names on these. ( I made this for myself and my husband!)
- Do the same process for the hearts, however place the smaller heart on top of the bigger heart for added dimension.
- Using either bakery twine, or in my case I used embroidery floss in red and white and tie a knot on the tree branch so that you have two “dangling” hearts. Cut at desired length and tape under large heart.
See below for the 3 full Love sonnets that I have placed inside the tree.
- “How do I love thee?” (Sonnet 43) by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- “Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer’s Day?” (Sonnet 18) by William Shakespeare
- “[i carry your heart with me(carry it in]” by E. E. Cummings
Two Valentine’s day printables
The next two are perfect to just print out and add to a black frame. The black white and red graphic lends itself to a perfect frame sitting in a bathroom,a credenza, or even hanging on a wall as I have displayed. You can also take this idea and use them to make graphic tees for Valentines day. It really lends itself to lots of applications. I have attached this in both letter size which is 8 1/2″ x11 that can easily be trimmed to fit into an 8×10 frame. I also added both these on one sheet in a smaller version that can be printed out and cut down to fit into a 4×6 frame.
Valentine’s day “eternity” printable
I loved the idea of using this on a pillow. With this graphic you can buy heat transfer paper and print out the eternity graphic out backwards then with either a heat press machine or a good old fashion hot iron, you can have an instant Valentine’s day graphic pillow.
Valentine’s Day printables have many uses
With these graphics, you can size them to the dimensions you need. Use them to make:
- Tee shirts
- transfer for a pillowcase
shop below for frames and pillowcases
If you like these printables, check out my past blog to print out my free Inspirational February Calendar. Click here!
Was this Post inspiring? If so please feel free to share!