Valentine care package
My blog periodically contains affiliate links meaning that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Purchases made through them are greatly appreciated.
These fun valentine day care package labels are perfect when you are making your care package to send to your loved one.
Printable valentine care package labels
I created these fun printable labels that will make this Valentine care package super fun for anyone to open up. So take a look at the printable labels that are included in this post.
Flap labels were sized to a medium size flat rate USPS box, however you can still use these on a large flat rate USPS box, just center the label and use and additional piece of white paper or the printed leaf paper to fill up the flap size. Be creative!
Valentine care package tags
Also included are these fun tags that I designed to coordinate with the Valentine care package labels.
Care package box
Go to your local USPS location and pick up a box for free! All labels can be sized down. My printable Valentine Day labels have been sized for USPS flat rate boxes, however, you can also use an amazon box that you may have, just print out the labels and size to what you need
- USPS flat rate box sizes:
- Large flaps are 11 3/4 – 12″x6″
- Medium size ( this is more a rectangle box) flaps: 10 3/4″x 4 1/4″, 8 1/4″x 4 1/4″
- Small 8.5″x5.5″
Pricing for flat rate USPS boxes-currently!
You can find all this information on the USPS website here at usps.com. However, you can pack up to 70 pounds! So now that’s a lot of Thanksgiving Day treats! So don’t forget to put in some extra items. This way you can ship one box with everything.
Items that cannot be shipped in these care package boxes
I know! we all know the list, but I was surprised that when I looked that nail polish and perfume were on this list for ground transportation only. Take a moment to look at it. The link is here for that information for USPS shipping restrictions.
First step is to place flap labels on box
These have been sized for the medium size flat rate USPS box.
- The “Be Mine” & “Valentine” can be cut out and either glued or printed on sticker sheets and placed on flaps- see my images for placement.
- Allover printed valentine heart label can be used on the shorter flaps,
- An additional black and white stripe with hearts can also be used on the flaps or printed out and used for either the bottom of the box, or for wrapping a small gift.
Paper for care package printables
- Printable White Sticker Paper– Perfect to use with your printer, once printed cut to size, and stick on!
- Cardstock paper– use this for the header cards so they can hold your zip lock tops, just print then use some glue stick or double sided tape
- Regular print paper– yep you can also use this! Again, print then use either glue stick or double sided tape
CARD STOCK HACK: No card stock on hand? easy! take your printable and glue stick it to another piece of blank paper. Then cut out your printable, there you have it, a thicker printable label.
Your box is now ready to fill! How easy was that?
Free printable download below!
Please note that all designs on my site are for personal use only, and may not be sold, altered, redistributed or claimed as your own. A lot of hard work has gone into making these. Thank you for respecting my terms!
Just download and print! super easy! This way you can start your Valentine care package box. My Printables were designed and used on a medium size flat rate box. However that doesn’t mean you can’t use them for the large flat rate box. Be creative, cover the larger flaps with construction paper so that these smaller labels can be framed.
valentine gift box ideas
Below are some fun things to add to your valentine care package.
- Valentine’s Day Gift Book ‘I Wrote a Book About Us’
- 16oz Stoneware Hot Stuff Stacking Mug Pink
- Glass Jar Aloe and Bergamot Candle Green
- Godiva Valentine’s Day Goldmark Assorted Chocolate Heart Box
- Love Poems – by Pablo Neruda
- 20ct Valentine’s Day Just For Us Heart-Filled Activities To Share Cards
- 2 Pairs Valentine’s Day Socks
- I Love You Soundwave Art
Below are some ideas for your Valentine care package. So It all depends on what you want to go for. You can either keep it themed or mix and match for your own customized Valentines day care package.
Pack your items securely in your care package!
Once you have packaged up all your goodies in your Thanksgiving Day care package, add some filler so your items stay secure.
Ready made Valentine care packages
So not everyone wants to put together a care package. So take a look below for some ready made valentine care packages that you can order and send out for Valentine’s day!
Etsy has some really cute Curated Valentine are packages to choose from. Great ideas even to browse through for your own content when making your own Valentine care package. So either way is a win!
Below are some additional posts that you may find helpful.However I have many more so check out my homepage for everything.
- Thanksgiving Care Package-DIY
- Christmas Care Package-printables
- College Student Care Package- For Halloween!