My blog periodically contains affiliate links meaning that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Purchases made through them are greatly appreciated.
Let’s get busy with this Christmas care package printables! Who doesn’t love a care package? What better way to send someone who may not be with you, a festive Christmas day care package. So let’s get started on making this DIY Christmas care package.
Who to send a Christmas care package to
What better way to send someone who may not be with you, a thoughtful Christmas care package.
- Long distant Boyfriend or girlfriend
- A college student
- Loved one in the military, deployed
- An elderly relative or friend who would appreciate a package!
Who doesn’t love a care package?
I made a similar Halloween care package that I made for my daughter, Emma who is away at college. Check that out here College Student Care Package- For Halloween! It was a big hit!
Printable Labels for Christmas care package
I created these fun printable labels that will make this Christmas care package super fun for anyone to open up. So Download below these printable labels that are included in this post.
Christmas labels that are included!
- 4 flap labels
- Extra printed pages for bottom of box or wrapping small gifts
- 6 coordinating Christmas tags
Christmas tags- Included in the download below!
Check out these fun 6 Christmas tags that were created to coordinate with your Christmas care package printable labels. This way you can wrap up your gifts and add these fun Christmas labels to them!
What to send in a care package
This is always the question! So I have broken this down into a few themes to easily construct your Christmas care package.
Creative items to put in your Christmas box
Below are some ideas to add into a Christmas care package. Therefore, it all depends on what you want to go for. You can either keep it themed or mix and match for your own customized Christmasday care package.
- Stocking stuffers
- Wellness/ Self care
Stocking stuffers for care package
- Bundled Up Monogram Mug
- Pommed Cable-Knit Socks
- Patchology Best Foot Forward Softening Foot & Heel Mask
- Slow North Migraine Mask
- Gingerbread House Ornament
- Tortoise Cheese Knives, Set of 3
- Essie Concrete Phone Stand
- Modern Deco Playing Cards
- Mixed Pencils, Set of 6
Self care inspired item to add to your care package
Who doesn’t love some self care? To receive a Christmas care package full of items to take care of yourself. So now that’s a real treat!
- Fitbit Inspire 2 Health & Fitness Tracker
- Premium Organic Wellness Tea Collection
- George & Viv Holiday Shower Fizzies
- LARQ Self-Cleaning Water Bottle
- Bath Pillow
- Luella Journals, Set of 3
- Mistral Classic Hand Cream
- Slip Silk Pillowcase
Care package labels
Flap labels were sized to a medium size flat rate USPS box, however you can still use these on a large flat rate USPS box, just center the label and use and additional piece of white paper or the printed paper to fill up the flap size. Be creative!
Box for your care package box
Go to your local USPS location and pick up a box for free! All labels can be sized down. My printable Christmas labels have been sized for USPS flat rate boxes, however, you can also use an amazon box that you may have, just print out the labels and size to what you need..
- USPS flat rate box sizes:
- Large flaps are 11 3/4 – 12″x6″
- Medium size ( this is more a rectangle box) flaps: 10 3/4″x 4 1/4″, 8 1/4″x 4 1/4″
- Small 8.5″x5.5″
Items that cannot be shipped in these care package boxes
Take a moment to look at it. The link is here for that information for USPS shipping restrictions. So this way you can make sure all your items are good.
Info for flat rate USPS boxes
You can find all the USPS materials and information on their website here at usps.com. Go to your local USPS store for shipping rates and free boxes. You can pack up to 70 pounds in your flat rate box. So now that’s a lot of Christmas treats! Then don’t forget to put in some extra items!
First step is to place flap labels on box
These have been sized for the medium size flat rate USPS box.
- The “Wishing you a” and “Merry Christmas” can be cut out and either glued, taped or printed on sticker sheets and placed on flaps- see my images for placement.
- Printed paper have been pre sized for the other shorter flaps, so just cut and paste!
- Extra prints can be placed at the bottom of the box. So you can complete the look!
Paper for care package printables
- Printable White Sticker Paper– Perfect to use with your printer, once printed cut to size, and stick on!
- Cardstock paper– use this for the header cards so they can hold your zip lock tops, just print then use some glue stick or double sided tape
- Regular print paper– yep you can also use this! Again, print then use either glue stick or double sided tape
CARD STOCK HACK: No card stock on hand? easy! Take your printable and glue stick it to another piece of blank paper. Then cut out your printable, there you have it, a thicker printable label.
Your box is now ready to fill! How easy was that? Therefore, customize it to exactly what works for you.
Free printable download below!
Please note that all designs on my site are for personal use only, and may not be sold, altered, redistributed or claimed as your own. A lot of hard work has gone into making these. Thank you for respecting my terms!
Just download and print! super easy! This way you can start your Christmas care package box. My Printables were designed and used on a medium size flat rate box. However that doesn’t mean you can’t use them for the large flat rate box. Be creative, cover the larger flaps with construction paper, so that these smaller labels can be framed.
Package your items securely
Once you have packaged up all your goodies in your Christmas care package, add some filler so your items stay secure.
Below are some additional posts that you may find helpful.However I have many more so check out my homepage for everything.
Shop ready made care packages
Not everyone wants to DIY a care package, so below are some great alternatives that you can purchase and send to your loved one. Take a look!
Share in the comments below your Christmas care package. I Love to see what others are doing and how their care packages turned out!
Leave a Reply