My blog periodically contains affiliate links meaning that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Purchases made through them are greatly appreciated.
In this post I have compiled 11 mothers day gifts that will be appreciated. Let’s tell our moms how much we appreciate them. My list is a “wish List.” I did a similar list for the holidays (check it out here) and my kids went shopping from this! So maybe they will check this out.
What’s the perfect Mothers day gift?
If you ask any mom they will tell you that they have everything we need. This may be true but we don’t have everything we want. I simple bouquet of flowers, a thoughtful card, a prepared meal, something to be pampered with. All of these are great things to receive and are all appreciated. Share with your kids your list, better to receive something you appreciate, want or will use then something that will be shelved.
Why gifts on Mothers Day?
Unfortunately my mother passed a few years ago. I have come across the statement ” If you could spend one hour with someone, who would that be” I have thought about this alot in the past year and would give anything to have that hour with my mom. So many things that I would say and express, or explain. We can never get this time back, however, for many who still have a mother to spend the day with or give an appreciated gift this is priceless. Do not take this time for granted.
Fun Mothers Day gifts below
- Slip Silk Pillowcase– I received one of these for the holidays and all I can say is that I LOVE IT! so cool under your head and for anyone who wakes up with bed head, the silk helps to avoid this.
- Yoga Design Lab Studio Yoga Mat– Super cool design, I love having my own yoga matte, and has a cool strap to carry it around with.
- Heartfelt by Anthropologie Dried Hydrangea Bouquet– This really pretty arrangement comes in a pretty package. Your mo will have flowers for the year!
- OH YEAH Ugg slippers– Love this open sandal style and this comes in 10 colors!
- Vintage Burn Candles– I am obsessed with these! They are soy based candles all hand poured into vintage glass vessels. This is sure to be a pleaser!
- Patchology Best Foot Forward Softening Foot & Heel Mask– when you need a little renewal, especially as sandal season is coming! Great to use ina gift basket idea.
- Block Letter Monogram Necklace– What woman doesn’t love a trinket? these fun fashionable necklaces are just that.
- Puzzle and Glue Set– A great interactive gift, for anyone who likes puzzles great way to spend time together.
- The Wrap-lightweight comfort in an undeniably soft robe with wide long sleeves and a tie belt.
- Pearled Trim Picture Frame– A picture frame is always a good go to. Stick a favorite photo and it’s perfect gift. This specific frame is made from recycled aluminum.
- Metallic Floral Lapel Pin– Brooches are back and in style! this fun metallic floral pin makes a great accent for any outfit for spring.
Other ideas for Mothers day
Sometimes its not the bought gift, but the made or prepared one that is the most valued. Below are some additional ideas:
- Spa Treatment- Get yourself one as well and make a day out of it.
- Homemade meal- I know I always appreciate when someone cooks for me. this is super special.
- Big bouquet of flowers! Add a mothers day tag (I made them here) aond add that extra personal touch to them!
- Handmade item- if you are into crochet, diy this could be a fun gift idea.
- Tickets to an upcoming event such as an art exhibit. Experience something fun and beautiful.
Hope this list is helpful, or can give way to some thought starters of what can be a great Mothers day gift that will be appreciated!