Cocktail Wall Art
My blog periodically contains affiliate links meaning that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Purchases made through them are greatly appreciated.
These fun cocktail wall art prints were designed to add some color to one of my walls. So easy to print and will add a pop of color and conversation to any wall! Take a look below for all the option and some frame options for these prints.
5 cocktail wall art prints:
- Espresso Martini
- Tequila Sunrise
- Gin and Tonic
Cocktail prints in a variety of sizes
I created these cocktail prints in the standard sizes so that depending on the frame or how you want to display them. You can either print them all out in one size, or mix the sizes of these cocktail art prints for a fun gallery wall.
The sizes that I created are:
- 4×5 Ratio this will print sizes: 32×40, 16×20, 12×15, 8×10, 4×5
- 2×3 Ratio this will print sizes: 24×36, 16×24, 12×18, 10×15, 8×12, 6×9, 4×6
- 3×4 Ratio this will print 24×32, 18×24, 15×20, 12×16, 9×12, 6×8
- 11×14 This has two sizes the largest is 22×28 , then the 11×14
- ISO sizes: This stands for International Standards Organization which are for the sizes: A1, A2,A3,A4,A5
- 1×1 Ratio which is used for a square print ( I didn’t use this size for my cocktail art) but they can be 24×24, 12×12, 8×8, 4×4
This took me awhile to understand what the ratios meant, but then you see that the largest one can be sized down using the ratio given to end up with all the additional standard sizes. Super easy and gives you a ton of size options.
All of these are standard print sizes to be used with standard frame sizes. So these prints can be sized down to fit all of the above ratios.
Please note that color will vary depending on printer. All colors have been matched using the pantone color system.
Cocktail wall art prints on my Etsy store
Yep! just go to Double Arrow Designs Etsy store and you can purchase them there. Since you found them here, you can use this 25% off coupon! In your purchase you will receive 5 zip files with all the sizes so that you can decide what size, or sizes you will need for your space. So easy and so much fun!
25% Coupon code for 5 Cocktail Wall Art prints!
Coupon code: COCKTAIL25
How to print cocktail wall art.
This is super easy and simple. Once your download the files, each folder will have the corresponding print ratio. Pick the size you want to print and you can do one of two things.
- Print at a local printer such as: Costco, Target, Officemax, Staples, etc. Check your local lsitings for your best option for this.
- Upload the file onto an online printing service such as, Mpix, Vistaprint, Gotprint, there are plenty to choose from. Pick the service that best works for you.
Recommended paper for art prints
Home printer– (for smaller size prints) I always recommend a good quality print paper. Epson presentation paper in a matte surface is always my go to for this.
Printing online/local- services will give you an option of paper quality and finish. Finishes are usually in a matte (flat) satin (low luster) or glossy (usually set aside for photos) Matte finishes are the most popular and give a poster look to your art prints.
To mat or not to mat that is the question!
Some frames come with mats, some with no mats and you can also add a mat to any frame. For more of a poster look, I would recommend going without a mat. This means your art print will be flush to the frame. If you decide to use a mat you need to make sure you print out the correct size. If you print larger and use a mat, your print will get cut off with the mat laying over some of the print.
To avoid this measure the inside of that mat to determine the actual size of your print. For example if you by an 11×17 frame that comes with a mat. It is important to measure the inside of that mat to determine the actual size of your print.
Frames for cocktail prints
See below I have compiled some frames that can be purchased to easily put these fun cocktail prints in! Super easy. Take a look at the different size options and plan out the following:
- Color and material of frame– I recommend sticking with one frame color and material to keep the look unified.
- Sizes– Do you want to use all 1 size or do you want to mix the sizes up for visual “gallery wall art”? Decide this first before purchasing your frames. Both options are fine, it just depends on the overall “look” you are going for.
- Beveled Wood Single Picture Frame– This Neutral frame comes in a variety of sizes, you can buy in a few and make a gallery wall. sizes are: 4×6,4×10,5×7,8×10,8×12,8.5×11, 10×13,11×14,11×17, 12×12,12×16
- Naya Gallery Wall Frame– This comes in three colors, black, white, and natural. This can be used either with the mat or full frame to frame. It has some larger sizes for bigger prints. It comes in 4×6, 8×10, 12×18, 18×24,20×30, 24×30.
Wall art frame in 5 colors and 9 sizes
4×6, 4×10, 5×7, 8×10, 8×12,8.5×11, 10×12, 10×13,11×14,11x1712x12,12×16,
- Brazilian Walnut
- Brushed silver
- Rustic Copper
poster sized wall art frame
Below metallic frame comes in two colors, black and silver. Also the sizes are larger for poster sized art prints. sizes are:
5 POSTER FRAME SET FROM AMAZON
Below is a set of 5 poster art frames that would work perfectly with the cocktail wall art that I created. This will work if you are looking to print and use one size print for your gallery art wall.
This frame has 12 colors! take a look, also the sizes this frame comes in:
Spaces for Cocktail wall art
There are several spaces that these prints would look perfect in!
- Above a bar cart, adding to the theme and making it a fun hangout.
- Living room wall use these as a “gallery wall art” the pop of color would look great in any neutral living space.
- Hallway these fun prints can fill a blank boring hallway lined up in a row!
- Kitchen space, especially if this is where people gather
- Office/guest room-Fill up the walls for a good conversation pieces.
- Credenza- slip smaller versions in some desktop frames when throwing a house party for some extra fun accessories.
Other uses for cocktail wall art
One great thing about purchasing a digital download. Once you have the files you can use them over and over again! Below are some creative ways to use these prints:
- Cards– print them out on cardstock letter size paper, but use the 4×5 ratio and print the 4×5 size out on letter size on landscape orientation. Then fold over and use as a card!
- Smaller standing frames– Use the 2×3 ratio and print out 4×6 and place in smaller desk frames for accessories on a bar cart or credenza
- Labels– Use the 6×8 ratio and print out on cardstock and use labels for a themed gift basket!
Just use your imagination and these cocktail art prints can be used in a multitude of ways.
Below are some additional posts that may interest you if you liked this one! Take a look!
- Free Printable Wall Art Black And White
- 4 Valentine’s Day Printables To Help Celebrate The Day
- Perpetual Calendar Printable That’s Free!
For all my printables on my blog you can go to Double Arrow Designs and check out all of them there.
Leave a Reply