My blog periodically contains affiliate links meaning that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Purchases made through them are greatly appreciated.
Table of Contents
Weekly planners you will find from this post are:
- Cute printable calendars in Pretty floral design– This comes in a vertical format, horizontal format and two weeks on a page for a smaller format!
- watercolor stroke calendar– This weekly planner also comes in a vertical, horizontal, or a smaller version that has two weeks on a page!
Just scroll down until you see the design you like and you can find the direct download link(s) under the image.
The images have my logo on them, however the PDFs when downloaded will not have them. Those are just there if someone wants to pin those images , so pin away for later reference!
You can instantly download these weekly planners from this post and please feel free to print out as many as you need for your personal use.
- Scroll down until you see your favorite design
- The (instant) download links can be found under each image
Each week is a new beginning! That’s why these cute weekly planner pages are perfect to organize each week, and stay on track! I created this weekly planner that you can download and print for free, Yep! In an instant you have your blank weekly planner ready to fill in with your own schedule.
Even if it’s the middle of the year, it’s never too late to get organized. In fact, it’s usually at this time of year that things start falling through the cracks. We’re busier than ever, we forget about those appointments and events… It’s time to fix all that. So I’m sharing a free printable weekly planner to help you keep up with your schedule, with lots of options.
Free printable weekly planner
This weekly planner is created for 8.5 x 11″ paper. Put it on your bulletin board to help keep track and up to date with commitments, or stick it to your refrigerator to help you remember your families activities and your work appointments and meetings. These easy letter size pdf files can be printed over again as you utilize them each week.
Plan your week from Monday to Sunday! I love to start the week on Monday, so I designed this weekly planner for this. There’s even space to write down your top 3 goals for the week so you stay focused on additional achievements that you want to accomplish. I have created six options that are all free to download for these weekly planner pages, and you can use them right away! Hope you love these as much as I do!
USE THE PRINTABLE WEEKLY PLANNER TEMPLATE TO PLAN A PRODUCTIVE WEEK
We all start the week with great expectations! I know I do. With these printable weekly planner templates you can easily write out on the bottom 3 mini goals for the week. At the end of the week , you can check your progress.
It’s so easy to get distracted so having a place to write your goals, with your most important tasks and appointments somewhere that you can easily take a look without losing your focus is a great help when you want to keep organized.
It’s important to take a little time to really think which things matter and need to be done. As well as take an honest look at things that can wait until the following week. Take satisfaction as the week progresses to cross off your list tasks or events that are completed.
Six weekly planner options to choose from!
Not one size fits all on a weekly planner, that’s why I created 6 versions of mine. All so pretty and easy to use. As a designer and artist, I love to create and draw. That’s why this was a perfect project in creating these pretty weekly planner pages. I needed a weekly planner, so in creating this, you get to use them as well. Mix and match the two designs! I created them so that they easily coordinate with one another for seamless design options.
- Vertical floral weekly planner
- Horizontal floral weekly planner
- Floral 2-week planner
- Vertical watercolor stroke weekly planner
- Horizontal watercolor stroke weekly planner
- Watercolor stroke 2-week planner
FLORAL WEEKLY PLANNER
I created my own floral design to compliment this weekly planner. This Floral weekly planner comes in three versions! Vertical, horizontal, and a version with two weeks on a page. They are all letter size PDF’s. Just download & print. I suggest that you print page with “fit to page” for a better printed outcome. See below for each individual floral planners, print one, print them all, perfect to add to a clipboard, or use these fun super sized paper clips. You can use colorful Sharpie razor point markers in assorted colors to color code your days, or events. Fold the two week one in half and make a booklet!
Download below floral weekly planners
Vertical floral weekly planner– DOWNLOAD
Horizontal floral weekly planner-DOWNLOAD
Floral weekly planner- 2 weeks-DOWNLOAD
WATERCOLOR STROKE WEEKLY PLANNER
Not everyone is into flowers, I get it! I took a more minimalistic approach on the same calendars to give another options. Just as perfect and again easy to download and print. Love having all these options! as I have said before, you can print both options and mix and match the two styles, depending on what you are looking for.
Download below watercolor stroke weekly planners
Two week planner
Just download and print this fun mini two week calendar. Just print and fold in half by meeting all corners together ( to ensure a perfect fold every time!) and you have two weeks at a glance. Print multiple pages and make a monthly booklet, a few months or a year booklet. You get to decide what you need, and because you fill in the date you can start you weekly planner whenever you want. two great options, See below and print away!
Supplies needed for your printable weekly planner
- Once you have downloaded the layout and design that you want. Just print! The best outcome is to print these pretty designs on quality paper. Below are a few suggestions
- cardstock – that will give your weekly planner more body
- novelty paper -that has some texture. you can print these weekly planners on regular copy paper.
- Epson matte Presentation paper– This is my go too for printing my weekly calendar pages. This is just a little heavier then regular copy paper and prints really nice!
- Razor tip Sharpies– Perfect writing tool to fill in your weekly calendar events with
- Highlighters– great way to color code your weekly tasks! This can make your calendar colorful and bright, fun to look at.
Best Practicing for printing weekly Calendars
- When you download your pdf, save these files in a folder called weekly planners, so that you can readily find them when you want to reprint for later use.
- When printing, make sure that you select fit to page. This way none of the weekly planner gets cropped from your letter size page.
- Use a quality print paper, I like Epson matte presentation paper. The colors and print come out just a little more defined and crisp. The paper has a little bit more weight than regular copy paper.
- For the two week calendar page, fold in have and match the corners of all sides before creasing in center, to ensure matching calendar sizes.
Cute accessories for your weekly planner
Add a clip board, or fun super sized novelty paper clips to hold your weekly planner together. Use some highlighters to color code your appointments, for easy at a glance look. Pick your favorite writing tool and keep on hand. Having your weekly planner set up like this makes it easy and fun to stay organized.
- Novelty clip board– Amazon has some really fun ones.
- Super Large Paper Clips Vinyl Coated– Love these, especially the colorful ones that keep everything a little bit more fun.
- Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers– A good writing tool is so important,keep these special for your weekly planners.
- Sharpie Clear View Highlighters– I love a little color! color coding is a great way to stay organized at a glance.
Love all these fun Accessories! Will totally complete the look of your weekly planners! Using color helps to keep your tasks eye catching so you won’t forget them.
How to use your weekly planners
- Track your weeks. With the week of, you write in the week you are planning which helps you stay up to date.
- Keep your planner close by! I am always remembering tasks or events that I have to add to my weekly schedule.
- Clip to a board, tack onto a bulletin board, or paper clip a few sheets together for the month.
- Write down three goals you’ll want to achieve that week, this can change week to week, or you might write the same goals to form a habit that just becomes part of your weekly routine.
- Column for each day – Keep a daily or multiple track of things you have scheduled for the week.
With the free Weekly Planner sheet you have your weekly tasks and goals on hand. A big help when reminding yourself of your weekly and daily tasks. You can also track things you like exercising, studying or even meditating. (This has been one of my daily goals that I have now made a habit!)
I love to color code my weekly planner, it stays eye catching and helps to remind me of what is on o hand for the day, and for the week. Pick a highlighter color for the same event so that your eye can see at a glance the same task that has been colorcoded.
LOOKING FOR CALENDARS FOR OTHER MONTHS?
Check out my Inspirational Calendars, These fun printable monthly calendars have an inspirational quote for each day. Just simply download the month you want, print, and tie with some fun ribbon. Perfect for a bulletin board for your workspace. I hope you enjoy these!
Please note that all designs on my site are for personal use only, and may not be sold, altered, redistributed or claimed as your own. A lot of hard work has gone into making these. Thank you for respecting my terms!
If I’ve mistakenly added a wrong pdf (or no pdf!) to some link, please let me know about it in the comments and I fix it asap. Thanks!
Are these printables helpful?
Check out all my Double Arrow Design printables, They range from calendars, to labels. I have you covered for those printables that you can easily download and print in an instant! I continue to add new designs, and printables every week, so keep checking back to keep up to date on all my free printables.
Bookmark this page!
How many times do we find that great resource, then cannot find it again? Bookmark this page for easy reference. This way you can come back and easily see additional resources that I am constantly adding, next I am working on a daily planner. I have made all my images Pinterest friendly, so you can also pin all my images on your pinterest board, or share on facebook with friends! Have fun and hope you find all of these helpful!