My blog periodically contains affiliate links meaning that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Purchases made through them are greatly appreciated.
In this post I created an October Calendar printable that is perfect to download, print and then assemble into this terrific October Inspiring tear off calendar. This is a great way to keep you organized for the month of October. I use mine, hanging from my bulletin board and remind myself to see the potential of the month ahead!
For the Month of October
I celebrate each month with a new inspirational calendar. Below is a October calendar. In this post you will find the following free calendar downloads. Print as many as you like for personal use.
When I think of the month of October, it always reminds me of the cozy days of fall, the rustling of leaves and spending more time indoors. Thoughts of reorganizing my surrounding areas so that my home is my oasis. so my inspirational month of October calendar is themed around the importance of quality time and life. I am so grateful to be able to have beautiful surroundings. These quotes for this month are about self love and appreciating what we have around us.
Check out the individual Calendar pages below
- Slow down and remember this; Most things make no difference
- Without changing our patterns of thought, we will not be able to solve the problems that we created with our current patterns of thought.
- Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.
- The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.
- And in the end, it’s not the years of your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Do anything, but let it produce joy.
- Dream as of you’ll die today.
- Life is too short to not go on that spontaneous road trip.
- Sometimes having fun with your best friend is all the therapy you need.
- We don’t stop playing because we grow old;we grow old because we stop playing.
- It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
- Follow your hopes and not your fears.
- Live every day as if it were going to be your last; for one day you’re sure to be right.
- Enjoy life. There’s plenty of time to be dead.
- Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.
- Keep your spirit free, be flexible, let go.
- There’s no fear when you are having fun
- We’re so busy watching out for what’s ahead of us that we don’t take the time to enjoy where we are.
- The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it, enjoy it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters now.
- There is never enough time to enjoy what you love.
- The decision to make the present moment a friend is the end of the ego.
- “What day is it?” asked pooh.”It’s today,” squeaked piglet. “My favorite day.” said Pooh
- Take time to do what makes your soul happy.
- Happiness, not in another place but this place…not for another hour, but this hour.
- The here and now is all we have, and if we play it right it’s all we’ll need.
- You are a work in progress. Give yourself the space and grace for improvements.
- Be present in all the things and thankful for all things.
- Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.
- Be not afraid of growing slowly;be afraid only of standing still.
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did.
- A page for your own favorite quote!
Download below your October calendar pages.
Just hit the link below and you will instantly download a pdf of the October calendar with inspirational quotes for each day. Once you download, print on paper. I always suggest Epson presentation paper, for better quality. Then with either a scissor or a paper trimmer, cut out all the squares. Convenient hole punch guides are at top, simply use a hole punch and thread with some ribbon or yarn. Stick on a bulletin board for daily Inspiration!
When printing your October calendar with inspirational quotes, my suggestion is to print landscape so that each box will print out 3 3/4″ by 3 3/4″
Download-October calendar daily inspiration
Inspirational Quotes for October
Love these quotes that I have added to this inspirational October calendar! Each day has a different quote that will set you right for the day. I chose ones that are remind ourselves to take care of ourselves and about our potential.
Check out my past posts for my months inspirational printable Monthly Calendars. I am adding all the months so that each month will have it’s own special inspirational quotes for each day of the month.
October Calendar to keep organized
As a designer, I loved redesigning this calendar and adding my own design images for a pretty eye catching calendar that you can download for free! There are a few fun versions of this October calendar for multiple needs, check out below the different versions you can find and download – for free!
Full Month of October calendar page:
Just scroll down find the direct download link(s) under the image. Here is the Perpetual October month calendar. Actual download is logo free. The images below are great to pin for your pinterest board, so pin away!
There are two versions to choose from, Monday start date or Sunday start date, depending on when you like to start your week.
Perpetual month of October calendar
Perfect for your planner, binders or bullet journal, or bulletin board! Or use the October calendars as is! Check out below for each month with free downloads.
You can get the 12 month perpetual calendar here Perpetual Calendar Printable– Or if you do not want to subscribe you can purchase on my Etsy store. Here is a 20% coupon code just type in ” CALENDAR”. Hope you enjoy! Button below has the applied discount.
Supplies Monthly Calendars
- Printer- This Epson printer is on my list as my next purchase. Epson makes great printers.
- Epson makes a really nice presentation paper. This can make a world of difference in your print quality. so keep this in mind.
- PILOT Razor Point Fine Line Marker Stick Pens– perfect to write events, holidays on your calendars. Love the ultra thin point for writing.
- Fiskars SureCut Portable Trimmer perfect for trimming down any paper to the size you need. I love this for my inspirational calendar, trims perfect squares.
- 1- Hole Punch, 5 Sheet Capacity, Silver – perfect to use on the premade holes on the monthly inspirational calendar. Each one is aligned.
- Satin Ribbon– You can use any ribbon you may have, I love to use a different ribbon for each month that I put together.
Instant download. Free printables.
Download and print out your Favorite version of the October Calendar. Or download the monthly and the inspirational one and use both! Personalize them by adding your own events and holidays.
FREE PRINTABLE OCTOBER CALENDAR – GET ORGANIZED!
Just download these and they can be used year after year! No dates so that you can use them over and over.
Shop Desk Accessories- Stay organized in a fun and stylish way!
Having your October calendar or your perpetual calendar on your desk will definitely help to keep you organized. I put together additional desk accessories to complete your work space. Shop below for some really pretty accessories that will make it irresistible to stay organized!
- Katie Leamon Graphite Pencils, Set of 6– write all your notes down and erase when needed.
- Monroe Mantel Clock– Be on time with this desk clock.
- Post-it Mini Notes Set– Stylish post its for quick reminders
- Giant Paperclips, Set of 2– Love these big clips, keep papers organized with these fun oversized clips.
- Resin Paperweight, Mixed Flora– Great way to keep a perpetual flower on your desk.
- Anna Spiro Striped Binder– Print out your calendars and add them to this binder!
- Golden Acrylic Scissors-keep these fun scissors on hand.
- Acrylic Stapler– Perfect match for your scissors making this a fun set for your desk.
Since the beginning of the year I have been creating a monthly inspirational calendar that you can download and assemble like I have. See Below for each months calendar. Just download and you are set for the rest of the year.
Look at all the inspirational Monthly Calendars, all designed by me. Easy to download and print so that you can stay organized for the rest of the year. Each graphic helps to depict the feel of each month, so no two months look or feel the same. So with color coordinated months, each month looks different.
See Below for the links to each inspirational Calendar
- January calendar
- February calendar
- March calendar
- April calendar
- May calendar
- June calendar
- July calendar
- August calendar
- September calendar
- November calendar
- December calendar
Printable October calendar – Pin to your favorite Pinterest board
Let me know if any links are not working. Always helpful so I can fix anything that may need to be fixed.
This year and beyond
With autumn in full swing, we get to cozy up in our homes and enjoy our surroundings and the people around us. Enjoy this season and remember that each day we have, and the potential our lives hold. Use it to its fullest! Enjoy!
Keep in touch with my newsletter and you won’t miss the monthly calendars.
Thank you for checking in!
Leave a Reply